Club Penguin Yeti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to become a moderator

4 posters

Go down

How to become a moderator Empty How to become a moderator

Post  Z Striker Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Hello cpyeti.tk! I'm Z Striker and I just registered today. I was hoping you could give me a job. I am associated with many Club Penguin private servers. I am very experienced when it comes to internet and Club Penguin. I was willing to provide you with SWFs and anything you may need to open. I heard that Alex was here and I wanted to let him know that i'm here. So, I will take a job if you assign it to me. I am the forums of cpxv1.tk and I am staff. So I am ready for a job here too. Rules of a moderator:

#1 Rule: Never bug people or ask to become a moderator. It is rude and annoying.
#2 Rule: Have good grammar. People may not understand what you say and if you have good grammar, it shows that you are sophisticated and mature.
#3 Rule: Be polite. Never be like "HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY" or "HEY YOUR STUPID". That is rude and quite disrespectful. Never do that to people or especially a moderator. DO NOT ignore people when they talk to you.

I will never abuse these type of servers. Thank You for all that you do. I am ready for a job. Make it one where you must be quite sophisticated. Thank You!

-Z Striker Very Happy
Z Striker
Z Striker
Police
Police

http://thetechgame.com/-Form-

Back to top Go down

How to become a moderator Empty Hey z stiker Its me jake!

Post  Jake1 Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Very Happy Hey Z Striker! It's me Jake! And I am coding the game I need help with 1 thing....... Can you make it the game Online I am doing The servers and all the other stuff That will be a big help Thanks I need help on that part Wink Very Happy if you do that ill make a mod Smile ~Jake1 (CPY Founder)

Jake1

Back to top Go down

How to become a moderator Empty Re: How to become a moderator

Post  Loulou11207 Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 pm

We'd love to make you a mod! But how about police? Lowest level, but still pretty cool! You can move up for there, is that ok? Waddle on! ~Loulou11207 (CPY Founder)
Loulou11207
Loulou11207
Founders
Founders

http://cpyeti.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Striker Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Loulou11207 wrote:We'd love to make you a mod! But how about police? Lowest level, but still pretty cool! You can move up for there, is that ok? Waddle on! ~Loulou11207 (CPY Founder)

That's fine for a starting level. I just have to practice and get used to it because i'm a moderator on CPX. But thank you a lot for the promotion!

Until then... Waddle on!

-Z Striker Smile
Z Striker
Z Striker
Police
Police

Back to top Go down

How to become a moderator Empty i want to be a moderator

Post  CeCe Jones Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:39 am

Hey CPY! I would like to become a moderator or anything because I would like to help keep the community SAFE!
My username is CeCe Jones and I am 12 years old. Please respond ASAP
Thanks! I will also check the CPY forum EVERY day Smile

Last edited by CeCe Jones on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 1morething)

CeCe Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Striker Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:46 am

Looking at this now, 2 years in the future.. Surprised
Is CPY even up still..?
Z Striker
Z Striker
Police
Police

Back to top Go down